Cumberland University has designated parking lots. Lots are labeled F for Faculty/Staff, R for Residence Halls, or C for Commuters.
C & F lots include:
· Memorial Hall lot
· Spaces and lot behind Dallas Floyd Recreation Center and Bone Hall
· Area that extends out to and around the Athletic Field House
· Mitchell Student Center and Heydel Fine Arts Center lots
R lots include:
· The Residential Quad for South Hall, Edward Potter Hall and the Learning Commons at Mary White Hall lot
· Edward Potter Hall lot
· Justin Potter Hall lot (off South Greenwood)
· Commons Village I - Howell E. Jackson Hall lot
· Commons Village I - Howell E. Jackson HallI lot
Lots labeled R are restricted to residential student parking only. Overflow parking for faculty, staff and commuter students is located at St. Frances Cabrini Catholic Church at 300 South Tarver Avenue. The University reserves the right to block off certain areas of parking for special events.
Also see UNIV-107.